We’re hard at work on our new site…
Launch: Sept 1, 2015
With new features including the latest tools and resources
for elder abuse practitioners
JOIN THE KNOWLEDGE-SHARING PROJECT TODAY!
– Become a member and sign up for our free e-newsletter
– Talk about your work on the blog. Get interviewed, write your own post or start a regular feature to talk about what matters to you.
– Interact with us on social media (Twitter, Facebook)
– Share your upcoming events with us – What are your plans for WEAAD and beyond?
The CNPEA is a national non-profit organization focused on elder abuse prevention and response. We:
- Connect people and organizations
- Foster the exchange of reliable information; and
- Advance program and policy development
on issues related to preventing abuse of older adults.
We work at the local, regional, provincial/territorial, and national levels.
Founded in 1998, the organization is lead by a volunteer Board including members from every province and territory in Canada.
Contact us here if you wish to contribute to the blog
For any other inquiry, contact the CNPEA Co-Chairs: